Thursday 29 January 2015

Oh My God!!! Pimples Again!!!

Being in your teens is the most blessed part of our life time I would always say. I loved my teens very much like any other. Sparkling around with loads of fun, joy and admiration. I loved the smart, talented, young and energetic me. Wherever I went, I attracted people, love and fame. I was very proud being the college chairperson, presidents of various clubs, doing an documentary of an legendary person and so on!!! Work, luck and smartness brought success in everything. But most of all, I was known for my BIG SMILE!!! My smile is the best part which brought sparks to my entire face!!!


I can never forget the day when I badly wanted to make the best appearance in every aspect and how this big pimple worried me. 

Each year, our college gets an opportunity to be featured in an TV programme for interacting with TOP CEO's from our region. I was chosen among the college to represent the students with our professor. I was so elated and top of the world, as to my surprise the person I was to meet and interact had been my dream and inspiration. I felt the stars were too lucky for me now!!

Sleepless nights, endless reading and finally prepared my draft for the big day. Ran around the departments to meet the heads for my approval and luckily everything came together. Now, comes the girl's biggest worry on what to dress for the occasion, but I would tell that I was lucky as the college had a code to follow and I was supposed to be formal and dressed in college blazer suit.

I took the permission of my parents to get pampered myself form an beauty parlour. Had an soothing and relaxing facial. I never wanted to do an facial as I am easily prone to pimples, but my friends were forcing to do as I had to have the extra glow for the big day. 
Image Credit:Grandmashomeremedies
Just a couple of days to go, as I wake up and walk towards the mirror, "OH MY GOD!!!" A big pimple in my left cheek. My parents came running on my shout and I almost dropped to the urge of tears seeing this. As my appearance is a big thing at this point of time. My mind was fighting with why I did facial to which I am allergic too. 

My mom applied turmeric on my big pimple and told it would go away. I could hardly see a difference. My cousin visited as from Delhi for an function and she suggested me to try Garnier Pure Active Neem. She gave me her tube and first application I felt so relieving and relaxing. My dad brought me a new one in the evening. I washed my face mildly with it in the evening again and before going to bed. 

It was a happy morning the next day, as I found my pimple to be shrunk, small and painless. I was shouting in joy and ran to my cousin hugged her tight and told "You are the best cousin in the world". 
Image Source: Garnier
I washed my face religiously with Garnier Pure Active Neem and was confident that my face would be clear, bright and cheerful tomorrow. And yes, Garnier Pure Active Neem never disappointed me and the show went extremely well due to my confidence of a good skin and preparation. CEO also appreciated me on the questions I put forward and my knowledge. 

My friends were so surprised on the clear and confident skin I was carrying. Thanks to Garnier Pure Active Neem!!!! From then on, Garnier Pure Active Neem has been my life saver!!!

If you want to join me and be pimple free, do check Garnier No Pimples No Marks for yourself and I am sure you will thank me and Garnier forever!!! 

Post written for contest in Garnier and as  a part of IndiBlogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment.