Tuesday 17 February 2015

Life Without Constraints

Have you ever imagined a life without any constraints? What if you could happily feed 1000's of poor? What if you could buy your brother his dream bike? What if you could send your sister to study abroad? What if you could lend some money in your friends hour of need? If you could do all that without a second thought, your life will be wonderful and blessed. 

Our life has always been about fulfilling duties and responsibilities on our way, satisfying the needs of a family, and working hard under someone for a promotion. Have we lived our life at least once the way we want to? Have you thought what you would really like to do to the society and yourself? Have you ever tried to understand the purpose of your existence? 

I came across this video,  IDBI Federal Lifesurance Whole Life - Befikar Umar Bhar Advert in YouTube and made me think, how nice my life would be if I were #BefikarUmarBhar. Check this video 


The top 5 things on my bucket list, if I was UmarBhar is 
  1. I will become a social worker, helping needy people, finding homes for them, supporting in children's health and education, provide safety and support. I will spend quality time with them to bring about a change in their life. Every person in life wants to contribute to the betterment of people in their society, for some it happens and others it's because of their life commitments and responsibilities. Being #BefikarUmarBhar I could dedicate my time, love and money for their happiness. 
  2. People having a healthy mind and a healthy body lives a richer and fulfilling life. Healthy body and mind is what I need right now to excel in my life. I will go to gym and spend time working out. My body will get toned and lose the excess fat which will make me feel good about myself. I can also shop for new dresses when I reduce my weight. Shopping gives me joy too like weight loss. Once I start getting fitter, my mind and body will feel refreshed and active. I can think clearly and be free from stress. Having the time to take care of our body is a real blessing. A healthy mind and a healthy body is a key to a happier life. 
  3. I will go to a dance class which is one of my wish from childhood. I want to learn new styles and perform in a live show. I want to explore the field of dance, show my talent and then succeed as a dancer and choreographer. I am sure dancing will bring in a lot of confidence and change in my life. Then, I would make choreography as my profession. 
  4. I want to travel around the world with my life partner. There is a lot to learn from travelling to different places, we get to know their cultures, habits and tradition. Experiencing the different adventurous activities of the places. I love to go white water river rafting in Thailand, theme parks in Singapore, snorkeling in Krabi, paragliding in Hong Kong. Have watched all these in movies and will be my lifetime achievement if it happens. My dreams are endless and fulfilling them is my desire. 
  5. I love to go trekking, so will travel and explore new heights by trekking. One of my dream place is to trek the Rohtang pass, watch the beautiful lake on way and experience the chillness. I will fulfill the dreams of my Himalayan fantasy. What else could I ask for when I can get a break like this to get myself rejuvenated from the hectic city work life. 

A little help from IDBI Federal Lifesurance Whole Life will make your family safer always!!! A man's life becomes blessed when you have the perfect cover for your entire life shielding you from unexpected emergencies. So start dreaming when IDBI Federal Lifesurance Whole Life is there!!!
Image: Screenshot from IB
Befikar, Umar Bhar!!!
Live the life you have always dreamed off!!!

Post written for IndiBlogger Happy Hours Contest of IDBI!!!!
I assure that my post will stay unaltered in the blog for a year and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment.