Friday 27 February 2015

Ready to Upgrade?

Month on month new cars are coming to the market, people want to upgrade stuffs and accessorize them to suit their style. Guys like me get the best deal when such upgrades happen, we would like to buy them in second-hand. Going to college, I could afford a second-hand car which is better than my old car. Now, it's like upgrading mobiles year on year. Right, it's my PG and I definitely must upgrade my car to be the hero among my friends group. Gone are the days when we see a broker or wait till we see an ad for buying and selling used cars, everything being digitalized and the internet in every mobile makes it easy and reliable with platform's like Quikr
Source: IndiBlogger 
Quikr gives you all the details you require in your fingertips for easy researching and buying. Being a trusted site, it gives you the leverage to buy safely and also to sell your old car at a best rate which can never happen in dealing with brokers or agencies. You must have seen ad's from Quikr Nxt on Tv, where the dealings happen so smoothly without having to worry about broker fees and other charges.

Let me share in detail on how to I used Quikr Nxt to the best for upgrading my car
  1. Unless you are looking for specific high-end limited cars, its best to buy the car from the city you live as it gives you the ease to do a test drive and take home. I wanted to buy the car from a Bangalore seller only so it would be easy for me to test drive the car. Quikr gives you an option to select the city and displays the best premium deals in areas near you on filtering. You can test drive the car, have a look at the interiors and car papers. It gives you a time span to decide after visiting few more listings based on your interest. Before finalizing my deal, I took time to see few more listings and discussed the dealing with the sellers clearly. 
  2. Quikr has a wide collection of used cars in its database so you might think searching would be difficult, but it gives you the flexibility to refine your results. I was very specific in the brand I wanted to upgrade my car, so choose the brand, year, fuel type and colour. I was also specific in listings which were posted recently. After refining the results were displayed according to my specifications.
    Image Source: Quikr
  3. Then, Quikr gives you the option to save the listings of our interest. I saved around five and then used Quikr Nxt feature to chat online with the sellers. This feature is so helpful as it gives you the convenience to chat anytime, any longer with a stranger yet in a privacy holding back your personal number. 
  4. After the conversations, I was really satisfied with three sellers and they sent more images of the car interiors, exteriors, mileage etc. In which I was convinced with two sellers and the rates quoted by them. 
  5. We fixed up a time to meet and then I drove both the cars. Personally I felt one car close to my heart as I started to drive and my heart was fixed upon it. 
The deal was successful and happened so quick with Quikr. Thanks to Quikr Nxt for the hassle free and smooth buying!!! Next I am going to sell my used old car through Quikr which will become someone's dream car soon!

So why waiting??? Buy used cars in best condition coming at good rates than using your old cars and servicing them!!! Someone might need your old one too! 

Are you ready to Upgrade like me???

Post written for IndiBlogger Happy Hours Contest of Quikr Nxt!!!!
I assure that my post will stay unaltered in the blog for a year and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment.